Yoga Anyone? September is National Yoga Month, and we are celebrating with 2 fabulous series.
Check them out here or click or on the Yoga class schedule page.
Scroll through our gallery to get a taste of some of our goodies!
25A Main St., Bristol VT 802-453-7799
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays: 10-5:30 Sundays: 11-3pm Closed on Tuesdays
Quick clicks below will take you to the schedules:
email us email@example.com
If you're not getting our newsletter, let us know. We'll get one out to you via email or snail mail and make sure you get the news of the specials first.
What do we believe?
Our vision is to create a community center for learning, creativity, mental and physical well-being and mindful action.
Our mission is to collectively accomplish this vision through the health-enhancing practices of yoga, meditation, mindfulness, and fiber arts.
Our values include the love of learning, personal growth, contribution to a peaceful community, sustainability, environmental responsibility, integrity, happiness, fulfillment, resiliency, fairness, and accessibility.
Give a gift that keeps on giving - a gift certificate from Yarn & Yoga for yarn supplies or yoga classes - or both!
love from... Yarn & Yoga
Sample Knitters and Crocheters Needed! Here's the NEW Deal:
- Come in and discover which samples we need... type of yarn and garment ideas. You will choose from our options what you'd like to make.
- We give you the yarn and the pattern.
- We decide together on a length of time to knit the sample.
- You go home and create.
- When you finish, you bring it back (with any unused yarn) to the shop to display forever.
- You earn a shop credit worth 50% of the retail price of the yarn used for the sample. Credit may be used for any non-consignment items.
It all starts with a conversation! Come in, call, or email us.